Monday, May 23, 2011

Kill is the word

I don't know if anyone (at all) noticed,
but my previous post was left unfinished
Not because i don want to,
but because i was so fed up that the two videos i wanted to upload
keep failing to upload -.-
(many times)
So ya, i'm just going to leave it as it is

I'm excited
Got my passport renewed
My auntie's getting the Visa thingy done for me

Australia
Here i come
Soon =)

Trying to keep my post as simplified as possible

Fact:
Feel depressed most of the time after checking out my blogger friends' blogs
Not because of their emo posts
But because of how well they update it
Unlike mine
same background colour since i started

Honestly,
I am jealous that they have the creativity to design or decorate it
I know i can't
I'm born without creativity instilled in me

But anyways,
happy for my friends who are famous from blogging
and for those who have constant readers

I'll just take this as an app to entertain myself when i'm bored or so

No pictures, DARN IT!
no wonder people don't read my blog eh..
@#%##@$
...

No comments:

Post a Comment