Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Come at me bro!

I really hate it when i'm walking into a room and there's this freaking awkward silence and the people around are just trying to hide the many faces that they have. I'm not saying i don't have many faces, it's just sometimes it really pisses me off that i don't even know what i'm doing wrong, what i've done, or what i didn't even do, and you're giving me the 'go to hell','get outta my face' look. And i'm just standing there like..

"WTF!"

We are friends, come on, we're family. If there's anything just say it to me. I say things to you, when i feel unhappy bout something that you did. You can't take it, does not mean i can't. How long do you want this to go on forever? Seriously man.

Please. Just.

One more thing, well this has nothing to do with anger, I just don't like people judging me on what songs i'm listening to and what i'm not listening to. I'm a total rojak, I listen to anything that i like or any recommendations. I don't judge you, you don't judge me, fair enough k? Sometimes there are songs I like way before you even find out about it.

Stop it with the backstabbing. It's sickening. And i mean EVERYBODY, including myself. For those who don't even know me, you don't even have the right reasons to judge me at all. And if anyone of you terasa, yeah, it means you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment