Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another

Just another day awoken from a nightmare. Now, it's not of ghosts and ghouls, but unfortunate event that fall upon my family member, again. Not that I'm being too superstitious about this, just that it happened too often that I feel like it's a sign to start worrying or worse. So I've come to a decision to find out what's happening in reality the moment another of these dreams show up.

I hate doing closing shifts, it's so long and boring, unless of course, if i'm the runner of the night. I get to..explore things and gain new experience. Which is also a motivation for me. I look forward for more free time during work, AS A RUNNER. Free time being a hostess is the suckiest thing ever! So this is what i have been doing lately. Awesome ain't it? I won't give up til i strive for perfection. My foaming is still inconsistent.

I really don't understand what is wrong with these people. The toilet seats are perfectly clean to put yo ass on, the housekeeping aunty cleans it every once in awhile. Why can't you just sit?? Can you girls not be so inconsiderate! Gosh!

I've met a new friend. Quite childish..well, this explains it.
 I dared him to draw something big on the board which we use as a communication too in the department, which should be filled with serious work related stuff. He accepted the dare, and this is what he wrote. Though it's not as big as i imagined.

This was my dinner last night as I tried as much to cut down because another disadvantage of working night shifts..no exercise. But this was as much as i could cut down =( Still not working.

And this, kids,
is what happened when you underestimate the sharpness of a sharp item.
I just hope that the red wine they drank, was purely red wine ><
It was too sharp there were hardly any pain.
My captain and i only found out when there's a bunch of red liquid on the wine opener, which i thought did not looked like red wine. LOL.
This is..a gift from the hotel or somthing. I don't know what is this.

 Gonna open it now.....
IT'S A.................box
But a really cool looking glass box! I think it's a jewellry box? Or something?
Anyways, it's nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment