Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Introducing..People


Don't take your emotions or temper out on other people. I used to do that until i'm grown enough to know how to put myself in other people's position, particularly those innocent ones whom are being thrown bricks and stones at. You're older, do the math will ya?

Truthfully, the hospitality industry, in my opinion is all about creating relationships with people and providing needs and services....until I met you. It is true that there are and always will be politics going on everywhere, but you're the least person i expected to prove this point. Disappointed enough, I just wish for this to be over, then i never want to hear from you again, nothing but a head of thousand layers of faces, each stamped with the word 'phony'. I wish you well in the future, though i doubt that you will be.

It is a dog-eat-dog world now. Does the morality of "don't be greedy", or "do good and don't expect anything in return" even exists anymore? Some people (like me), tend to believe in karma, sure enough the whole world says karma exists, (Karma will kick you in the ass one day, etc), do they really?
I'm so fed up of giving in believing that karma will teach them a lesson one day but it never does!
If these go on, i'm afraid i will lose hope in everything i have faith in.

Messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment