Friday, December 14, 2012

Horses~Trial and Error

Few days ago,i had a dream of drawing the most perfect horse, with just one line in 15seconds.
All this while, one of the things i fear to draw is a horse. They're so beautiful and magnificent in every way that I don't even bother drawing them because I would just spoil their gorgeous image.
And then I thought.....why not?
So after watching a tutorial video on youtube of how to draw a horse head. I tried, free hand, without any picture to guide me. Just tried to remember whatever i could from the video and drew it on a paper.
Sigh...here are my attempts:

DON'T LAUGH



 Hehe...I was just fooling around with this.. ><

And then I started to draw from books

This is when i gave up.
The next day I tried again,
this time from an image on the internet.
This is..
Close Enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment