Monday, March 21, 2011

Post Exam Activities

I have not been updating my blog due to resons like:
1. Exam
2. Move to new house
3. Extra activities

Right now, i just finished my BM oral shit, crap exam. As i said, it is shitty and crappy so not going to elaborate on that. I'm actually in the comp lab doing some 'research' (in apostrophe because if i am, there will not be any new post here). I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. IT is my Finals for peace sake, i am not even trying. Honestly! WTF man. And since the move, there is no internet access from home, which gives me another darn excuse to not try at all.

Today is my second day sleeping in my new house, new room. And the gate was jammed already. Came late for exam today. Everything is happening at the wrong time. I'm suddenly active in the co-curriculum during finals. But it is worth it though.

After my exam:
1. Clean, clear, arrange my new room
2. Help to clean the house
3. Shop for furnitures for my room, (if applicable/a full body length mirror if possible)
4. Dance like crazy in my new spacious house
5. Try to make it to as many performance as possible
6. Badminton with my friends that i adore so much!
7. Yam cha with my long lost friends
8. Bake and cook for my family in the new kitchen
9. Work (if applicable)
10. OMG! Almost forgotten BASKETBALL!
11. AND flaring with Nigel, I miss Little Glow =(
12. LASTLY, LEFT FOUR DEAD! Elis misses me, and i miss him just as much...

So far, this is what i can think of.

I love dancing, love my family, love music, love my friends, this is forever (",)/"

3 more days of confused, boring, tension, stressed-up-dunno-how-what days

No comments:

Post a Comment