Friday, March 11, 2011

Ying & Yang

Usually i would know how my days would go. For instance, if something bad happened, i would expect my whole day to be about that level, of bad-ness. It is the feeling that you would somehow know with your six senses.

Today, was a very weird day for me. Good and bad things happened at the same time. I'm afraid to know how the rest of my days would go.

I lost my TIS soft copy lately, which is vital fro my final exam presentation. Worried, i contacted my instructor and seek advice, he told me to ask from the exam center and also he said that it is UNLIKELY that they would hand to me the original copy. But, they did! =D So i went to photostat and now i can continue doing my presentation.

After that, i went to an empty class to 'study'. It was quite productive for the first few hours until some juniors barged in to share the room with me. They were preparing for their French oral. CCB, PDM! INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE! DAMN FREAKING NOISY! Was quite pissed so i decided to go home. "GOOD LUCK" in exam jerks!

And finally, i decided to treat my sisters some snacks since i kinda sparked the desire in them to snack. LOL. After i bought, there i go, on my way to the car park and... *CRACK*..there goes my ankle. For no reason, it sprained on me. -.- Normally, i'll get it during sports, like basketball. But...I was walking -.-

And yeah..so, i'm afraid to know how the rest of my day would turn out to be.

Toodles (",)/"

1 comment:

  1. As i said..i was afraid to know how the rest of my day went..later on, Tsunami and earthquake is what happened..in Japan. Six sense man, six sense!

    ReplyDelete