Sunday, July 17, 2011

15th, 16th, 17th July

Friday:

Finally met up with my buddies from high school =)
After such a long time, and many failed plannings.
(Mayjee, Michelle, Brenda, me)
So this is where we went
It's in KL. We got lost for about 30minutes to 1 hour, partly because of Daniel (GPS) -.-
Alas, we almost gave up hope when we found it. Luckily we did not give up because it was the best pastry place i ever went. The owner is smart to make a restaurant from a house. It's super cozy there.

Here are what I ate:
And a pineapple juice.
Which total up to about RM24.

Next, we went Snowflakes. Which was quite a right time to go because just as soon as we found a parking spot in SS15, Michelle got a call notifying her that she was chosen in the Malaysia Fashion Roadshow. Real happy for her. We celebrated her effort in Snowflakes then.

Saturday:

Went to Penang with my mommy. One thing i regret for going there, I won't be able to see the Floor Combat Bboy battle. One thing i don't regret is...thisTotally sapu all of those with the help of my durian lovers family members.
I ate two plates of durian rice! Mmmmm..
But felt sorry for maid because she did not have much rice to eat =(

And then there is this:
Argh! Super cuteeeeee!!

Sunday:

I woke up at 10am. My uncle just got back from his morning exercise(mountain hiking), and greeted me with these:
MORE DURIANS
(One of the reasons why i wanted to go back)

And then i was so full i could not even bend my body.

Then we head home, and met some turkeys! It was my first time seeing real live turkeys so i had to stop the car to do this:

That is all for my weekend =D

No comments:

Post a Comment