Thursday, December 22, 2011

A short story of fats

The worst part of being a girl is easily gaining fats.

I have this important wedding dinner to attend to next week, not mine of course, but my dear aunt's. For the past few weeks, i did managed to gain my fitness back until few days ago when someone brought home durian =(
So yeah, being a maniac for durian, i ate..2 whole containers of the delicious-'bloatful'-high-sugar-and-cholesterol-level king of fruits.
Since then, i've been trying my best to stop my appetite, but i failed.
I also planned to go jogging in the morning, and guess what, failed again, thrice!
Like seriously, when have i stopped exercising...I hate the me now, without basketball, life is just, fattening.

I'm so fat, i cant even bend my body to stretch.
I'm so fat, i'll wake the whole house every morning when i step down my bed.
I'm so fat, my mom couldn't even recognise me.
I'm so fat, if a football roll to me, people would come and kick me instead.
I'm so fat......................you get the picture.

The actual reason why i'm writting this now is to restrain myself from entering the kitchen to take out a bowl of 'tang yuan'. Which is what i'm still going to do anyways after i go offline. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment