Friday, December 2, 2011

Rise and Shine

It's 9.30a.m!
And my eyes feel wide awake..Why?

THIS
Baked rice and mushroon, cheese, chicken nugget and some really awesome sauce!
Actually this container was meant for my brother to bring to work.
But he doesn't want it, after all my mom's hard work
=(
So i'm eating it.
Who wouldn't want this?
Sucks for him.

So yesterday i had some chatting session with my mom and sisters
So called 'bonding' time
We chat and laughed and did our nails.
You heard me...DID OUR NAILS
These are mine

Well, it really sucked because it was kinda my first time
I painted my big toe black, that cannot be shown
as it is done so badly it's not appropriate for public view =P

Damn..
I wanted to sleep back but i couldn't
What's on ma mind...
Battle this weekend
My lost assignment
Christmas Presents

Not to say the last one is a bad thing
It's just difficult to find out what people wants for Christmas
I'm no Santa

Man, on one hand i'm eager for the competition
On the other, i'm reluctant
What if i fail?
What if i disappoint them?
What if i'm too sick to battle?

And then comes my biggest fear
What if history repeats?
The history of me screwing up in every competition i enter?
Like basketball =(
This might not be the time to back down,
I just hope i'll do what's good in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment