Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Alors?

So, here's the thing. I've been throwing all my emotions at my secret blog, but everytime i wrote a post it doesnt really help cheer me up because i have this urge for someone to read it n know how i feel or help calm me. Though it's like my diary, guess i'm just not some1 who can keep so many things inside without ppl knowing. Not that i wan attention from any1, like what me n my fren would say about som other ppl in coll =/, i only hope that those ppl can at least change for the better.

This is my 2nd post. Well, i wanted to share my interest towards horses but the minute i posted this blog in public something dint feel right to me as it has always been sorta a personal thing, so i kinda deleted this blog but it has a "dunno-how-many-days-on-hold" thingy in case i wanna keep it again. So, i guess the 'on hold' thingy was effective after all.

In case u r unaware of it, ppl tend to get upset over certain things they have that they think don. Either their blind or jus too darn greedy. So if any1 have read my secret blog, not that u have cuz it's secret, haha..i actually ditched bout some ppl a few times because of this.

Truthfully, i really don mean to, it's just getting on my nerves and i cant really think of any other ways to let it out. Last time i had my way out, but now i'm 'mature' enough *ehem* to think of an alternative way of letting my anger out. So, since ppl are blogging nowadays, actually since long time ago la, but i refuse to do it cuz i used to blog last time but was too lazy to keep it updated so ya..i'm doing it again since i wanna clear some part of my mind.

Erm, i'm kinda noob at writing blogs so forgive me if u don understand wat i'm writing. Lol..(IF ANYONE WILL ACTUALLY READ OF COURSE).

*Back to topic*
Ok. So, ya, maybe i'm just jealous of what ppl have sometimes, but who doesnt?

I'm not pointing fingers, just in general. If ur ever jealous of something, by things i don mean practical or physical things like books or pens or shoes, those can get easily 1 la..jus work and earn money. By things i mean talents or skills. You cant learn a talent, but u can learn a skill. However it will take time if u really wanna achieve it. So if ur ever jealous of what ppl have that u don, just work hard on it. Or, find something else to do that might open a path in discovering ur own TALENT.

Not everybody can be what they want but they are bound to be what they are.

And for those of u out there, who are jus plain blind or ACT STUPID or greedy and always unsatisfied. Just open ur eyes la, accept comments and compliments, for improvements and motivation. If ppl say ur good, ur good, but be humble bout it, confidence might disappoint u sometimes. I'm saying this based on experience.

Ok la, mayb sometimes to u, ur not really doing things up to ur expectations. Then just improve on it, think positive. If u get all emo and shit, those ppl who cant even start must be slitting their wrist ady la?

Actually, now, i don think this post is directed to anyone specifically ady cuz i am 1 of them whom gets jealous and whom is unsatisfied,SOMETIMES. (What a hypocrite!) Alors? I'll try to take my own advice then. But still, it just pisses me off for ppl to get mad over things like this. For me, yes i do get mad but not until the extend of throwing my temper at other ppl.

Let's all be rational now shall we?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! first to comment....! Cheer up b2 you are capable of lotsa stuff you just dont know =)

    ReplyDelete