Sunday, January 23, 2011

Facts of life

Hey
Imaginary readers of mine =)

So I've been through a lot of craps lately
My sis has chicken pox
Trying my best not to play with her
It'll make her poxes "YHCTI"
(spell in backwards,it's a family joke thing)

So, I'm so down.
Can't FB
Can't concentrate on my work
etc..

Life is just unfair
But if you look at it the other way
"Life has to be unfair to make everything else seem fair"
Ex:
You lose, they win
You cant win all the time, that's totally unfair
or..
Super heroes and villains
Super heroes always come in empty handed,
whereas villains have gadgets and gizmos
But, superheros have extraordinary powers
So there, it's equal

Here's a good comic site that can cheer you up
http://www.nedroid.com/
Those with Beartato and Reginald
crack me up =D

And here are some quotes about life:
"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"
"It's hard to love someone and not be loved in return, but what's more painful is to not have the courage to let that person know how you feel"
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"- Oscar Wilde
"The diff between school and life :
In school you're taught a lesson and given a test,
In life you're given a test that teaches you a lesson" - Tom Bodett
"Telling a teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath"- Arnold H.Glasqow
"One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching"
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"- Walter Bagehot
"Sometimes it's the smallest decision that can change your life forever"- Keri Russell

And some original quotes that can be seen in my posts
If anyone actually reads it of course

Why I din just put down the link and let you see the quotes yourself?
Too free?
Maybe because by filling my time typing this
gives the lazy mind of mine an excuse to not do my work
Maybe these quotes reflects my life
Hmm..

Maybe i should really get back to work now?
Maybe a game of L4D first?
Maybe someone to talk to?

Nah..
Let's just try to finish it up once and for all k
Good..

No comments:

Post a Comment