Sunday, January 9, 2011

Need An Empty Mind

Is there anybody in the world out there who can explain what's wrong with me?
A week has passed but I have no progress at all in my work.
Where's that eagerness to get things done, where has that fire vanish to?

What is this feeling inside?
In need of care and attention. I need my horse, no, not the prince on the horse. The horse

Look at that beauty

I hope to feel you, touch you, brush that pretty majestic mane of yours.

Somehow there's a spiritual connection between me and this beautiful animal that exists in this oh-so-cold world. A minute ago, i was in distress, now, looking at them, my worries are in the back of my head. Knowing that after all this suffering, i'll be with them in the future, they'll be waiting for me in that farm that i own in the future, outside my simple farm house running freely, loving life that is taken care of so well by me.

Man..i just love horses.

If ever there's a horse spirit out there. Pls, pls bless me with your never ending strength. Give me all the help there is to clear my mind and start concentrating on what i have to.

Maybe i'm just sleepy. Dear God, pls bless me. I will wake up tomorrow with the inspiration to get my assignment. Goodnight dear horses out there =) I will be with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment