Wednesday, February 9, 2011

??

It is the second day of class again, after the CNY holidays.

It's just getting worst.

I know, i know, i'm not good in what i'm doing. OK! I chose the wrong course, I BLOODY KNOW! Rather than rubbing it into my face can u at least show a lil support?

Whatever la.

I'm trying my best to live with reality where people just come around and knock you down, and there is no background music in life. -.- No music = no motivation. Unless i listen to the radio or mp3. But those things are not always there and i cant always listen to them now can i..

I just heard that there is this computer program thing in don't know where, for fresh high school graduates to use. Which is really cool, it actually tests your knowledge and interests and tells you which course suits you.

ARGH! Might not sound loud here but i'm really shouting at the top of my lungs that i only heard of this computer thingy today. I could have been somewhere else enjoying life, enjoying friends who do not turn their backs on you when a fire breaks, enjoying my future. But..Jus wake up la. No actually, just go to sleep, maybe i'll have a better tomorrow.

*fingers crossed*

1 comment: