Saturday, February 19, 2011

(Please write a title)

What I did today :
1) Suppose to wake up at 8a.m to study
2) Turned off the alarm when it rang and continue sleeping
3) Wanted to wake up the next hour but..no. -.-
4) Ended up waking at 12.30p.m and had lunch
5) Cant remember what the hell i did, until bout 3?
6) Finally sat in my room with notes in my hand, it was only a few lines until i got bored and started smsing mon amie (my friend).
7) Continued to study a few more lines after that and went out with sis -.-
8) Until about 5.30p.m? Stone
9) Slept at 6p.m until 7.30.
10)Started "reading" again, had the urge to sms again after a few lines, but did not want to disturb my friend so....
11) I really have no idea what happened after that
12) Had coleslaw for dinner, drank 3 cups of thick barley which i somehow found quite addicting.
13) Started using the comp until now.
14) Blogging this to release my needs to speak to someone
15) Hmm..
16)Oh ya, in some part of my mind i'm trembling due to the fact that it is week 8 already

I want to P.E.E... Barley..heh heh..

My sister is giving me weird stare. Ok, was.

Ok..is again. And now..was. =/

Je ne pas etudier.

I need..toilet. But the clean one is in used, don't want to use the other one. Why am i writing this again??

Body aching from yesterday's badminton. Reminding me of how unfit i am with the pain from every move that i make. But i jogged =/ Sometimes i just don't understand the mechanisms of exercising.

P.S : I love horses and the person whom i named "Beautiful" in my phone's contact list. Bye (",)/"

No comments:

Post a Comment