Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Here We Go Again

Well, it's August.
A new semester, a fresh start.

Only the first week, assignments are piling up already. How can i cope with this?

I hope my life does not end with studies. I hate studying, i hate attending lectures.

The 4 months of holidays had build my relationship with my dancing buddies and my sisters. Spending a day without them is horrible. Total crap-eating-crap horrible. I can't joke, i can't laugh, i can't go crazy. This is nuts! I'M going nuts. Best part, it's only the FIRST WEEK!

Sometimes i feel it's just me, having to host this negative aura around (i always do). I have friends, yes, i do. But, why, what is it that i'm searching for so desperately to convince me that everything is fine, to tell me that i'm not that lonely loser college girl.

Aih.........................It's the classes..right? That's why i'm 'losing it'?

I don't feel that comfortable feeling around anybody anymore.

Just, please. Hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment