Saturday, August 20, 2011

One of the things

Why does this happen to me nowadays?

It's 9 a.m
I'm up
though i slept at 2.am last night.

My sister once told me eye bags are permanent
Oh mon dieu!
I'm gonna look like there is 2 handbags hanging beneath my eyes when i'm old
=(

I hate this
So sleepy
Mais je ne peux pas dormir

Don't know why
j'ai peur
I'll fall.........................
*few words missing there*

I know you're confused
I can like white and black at the same time
But so what
There is no rule stating
you cannot like rock if you like pop right
This is just me
I confuse myself all the time

Another thing to add in this post is
SELFISH people are increasing day by day now
few of them, i see everyday

Go on and say i have PMS
The last i checked was
Things that are meant for public use
have no right to be personalized or customized by your own liking
It is not yours for piece sake
Leave it

You're always this selfish huh..
That spoilt girl when younger
Always got what you want.
I wish you can see how much people put through to tolerate your attitude
You just won't get it.
Never,
because that is just how you are.

Sigh..

1 comment: