Saturday, August 27, 2011

Syok ah!

Have you ever watch Friends?
There was this episode where Chandler took a puff from a cigarette
after quitting it for a long time
Can you imagine that feeling he was having?
That satisfaction?
Well, i had that feeling today
When i played BASKETBALL
The addiction, the heat, the sweat, the thrill!
It's like a drug!

Awww..
It's all coming back to me now.
Why did i ever stopped?
Now i have to train back
i hate this part right here

Alright
Next topic,
honestly, i know is like a super small issue
but, i'm mad
because of something real stupid like..
there are no nice movies to watch when i have the chance to watch a movie
or the fact that
people always ask me to decide on what to eat
I'm a Liberian
We can't decide

Right now,
I'm broke til there is a hole in my pocket because
i keep digging in it looking for at least a cent
if you really must know?
I would just drink xut cha
Furthermore,
i don't eat dinner.

Last thing on my mind
ASSIGNMENTS
Please give me the strength and brain power to finish during this week

No comments:

Post a Comment