Friday, May 4, 2012

I Just Don't

Yes, i'm talking (fb message) to you.
I told you multiple times to stop calling. It may be normal to you, but what perception will you leave me?
The same old, clingy, despo. So please, just stop, it's irritating.

I'm not angry at you anymore, I've moved on. Somehow there is still this feeling of instinct telling me to stay away. It's not caused by anger nor hatred. The feeling is more of fear. Please, understand that what you done, has tattooed me, mentally.

A friend once told me, i'm an idiot, for I do not know howto speak my mind. Indeed, i am. And here i am, thinking how to further express my feelings right now.

Stop freaking apologizing to me for nuts. It's pissing me off! But how do I tell you without you apologizing some more?

Disgusted in a way.

Honestly, don't know how else to encode what i'm feeling right now in words.


No comments:

Post a Comment