Thursday, May 31, 2012

Touched by an angel

No words can describe how fortunate I am to have made friends with you
I know writing a post about how happy I am is just an exaggeration
But..

It took me awhile to open the package you dropped me.
I was so afraid that it was something that I can't compete with
Something that I know will make me hate myself for not getting you anything special
Something that would definitely make me cry
...
And it did
I hated myself for not thinking through what to get you
I cried from reading the message you left me. 
Damn it, all those touching messages (this is not the first)

No matter what I do or say
It will never be close to what i'm feeling to have a friend like you 

Without all the support and encouragement,
I definitely will not  be sitting down here thanking you for it

One day,
You'll come to realise how special you are from within
Everybody likes a friend/worker/lover who is
honest, hardworking, organised, smart caring, loving, funny, humble, SUPER polite, and sometimes lazy,
"Someone like you" - Adele

I may not be all that, 
but you made the best in me,
these 2 years
I can't thank you enough
=')

Why am I getting so emotional for, 
not like it's our last goodbye

Anyways, 
Stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment